Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

PRIMA Pattern, February 2014 - Unlined Coat



The February 2014 PRIMA Magazine pattern is
still currently available to order by phone until the end of this month.
PRIMA Magazine - February 2014 - Cover  

For February 2014, Prima Magazine are offering an unlined coat.


Prima Magazine - Pattern, February 2014 (02)

A cosy layer to throw on over any outfit, this simple unlined coat with no fastenings has bound front edges and concealed pockets. Sizes 10 - 20 (UK).


Prima Magazine - Pattern, February 2014 (03)

Prima Magazine - Pattern, February 2014 (04)

See my old post here on tips for ordering their patterns: PRIMA Magazine: How to Order Their Sewing Patterns.





8 comments:

  1. That is a very nice coat Claire with lots of styling potential. Are you going to make it?, would love to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Claire, for showing us the patterns every month. I ordered this month's coat, I really like its simplicity, looks very easy to make, I could have one in every color - I'm thinking of starting with orange :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My order for this coat pattern arrived yesterday. Thanks for blogging the pattern each month... I always check here to see if it's a pattern I'd like to own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bit gutted just called and they said march so have no idea what im getting lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. if u do this every month thank you, i love the fact u do it, im really gutted missed it lool xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa I've been sent too. I didn't think that they'd recorded my address correctly but they did. If you still would like a copy of the coat pattern I can post it to you today. Email your address to tkelly_@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My apologies Claire, I must extend my gratitude to you as I stumble upon your blog recently in my quest for sewing patterns. It is because of you that I was fortunate in receiving my February 2014 pattern. So thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ladies, you're all most welcome re: the monthly posts re: the Prima Mag patterns :) I started blogging them as I couldn't find any info, myself online for them & thought other sewers might like to see the info. too :).

    @Faye Lewis, I might make it - I'd like it in a "smartish" kind of sweatshirt material - to make a very casual, loose throw-on style coat/jacket for cooler summer evenings with my jeans :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box.